Semantic Data Management video journal
The Video Journal of Semantic Data Management represents an innovative and multimedial way of publishing and sharing current research in the area of Semantic Data Management such as the role of Semantic Web technologies, Linked Data, and ontologies for the Data Management.
Semantic Data Management Video Journal Volume 1
recorded: November 2012, published: Dec. 10, 2012
This issue includes video recordings covering a range of topics related to semantic repositories and databases, semantic stores, semantic search and browsing, trustworthiness and benchmarking.
- Freddy Lecue. Applying SemanticWeb Technologies for Diagnosing Road Traffic Congestions
- Edoardo Pignotti. ourSpaces - Design and Deployment of a Semantic Virtual Research Environment
- Andreas Thalhammer, Magnus Knuth. Google: “Get the best summary”
- Amar Shan. Market Sensing Using a Graph Database
- Szymon Klarman. Formal Verification of Data Provenance Records
Semantic Data Management Video Journal Volume 2
recorded: June 2013, published: Nov. 15, 2013
In this issue we welcomed self-made video recordings of research covering a wide range of topics, including presentations on full research papers, application reports, systems and tools, ontology papers, surveys, as well as data set reports as long as they clearly relate to challenges and opportunities arising from processing and managing data with the added value of semantics.
- Valentina Ivanova, Patrick Lambrix. A System for Aligning Taxonomies and Debugging Taxonomies and Their Alignments
- Thomas Scharrenbach, Emanuele Della Valle. PCKS: Commandments for Benchmarking Semantic Flow Processing Systems
Semantic Data Management Video Journal Volume 3
recorded: May 2014, published: Jul. 22, 2014
This video journal issue constitutes of video abstracts in form of video interviews with authors whose papers were accepted in the refereed proceedings of the 11th Extended Semantic Web Conference, ESWC 2014, held in Anissaras, Crete, Greece France, in May 2014. They are linked and connected to Springer's publication - The Semantic Web: Trends and Challenges Proceedings Series: Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 8465, edited by Presutti, V., d'Amato, C., Gandon, F., d'Aquin, M., Staab, S., Tordai, A.
This work has been funded and produced under the auspices of the European Commission's research project PlanetData Network of Excellence, which aims at producing interdisciplinary, sustainable European community of researchers, helping organizations to expose their data on the Web in a useful way.
- Kuhn, T., Dumontier, M., Trusty URIs: Verifiable, Immutable, and Permanent Digital Artifacts for Linked Data
- Lantzaki, C., Yannakis, T., Tzitzikas, Y., Analyti, A. Generating Synthetic RDF Data with Connected Blank Nodes for Benchmarking
- Elbedweihy, K., Mazumdar, S., Wrigley, S., Ciravegna, F. NL-Graphs: A Hybrid Approach toward Interactively Querying Semantic Data
Editorial board of the journal: firstname.lastname@example.org